Navigate: COCME Home | Best Practices Guide to Teaching and Learning | Educational Resources | FAQs | AAP COCME
Best Practices Guide to Teaching and Learning
A Resource for Faculty and Authors
Which Educational Activity Are You Creating?
Click the buttons below for more information
Online Learning Module
BlogsClinical Practice Guidelines
"Meet the needs of the new generation of learners!"
Click each image below for more information or click the full document.
BEST PRACTICES GUIDE TO TEACHING AND LEARNING: How to Make Your Educational Content “Rock” a Learner’s World
The Art and Science of Being an Educational Jedi Master
“Teacher? I prefer the term, Educational Jedi Master”
- Can you hold your learners’ attention so powerfully that they are interested in more?
- Do your learners apply your teaching into clinical practice?
- Do you long to be more riveting than social media?
- Is your online module the end-all-be-all to behavior change?
- Did you know that a few minor tweaks can “wow” your audience and impact patient care?
No matter what the educational activity type, this guide can help you be an Educational Jedi Master!
If you have any questions or seek any clarification on these educational concepts, please contact the AAP Committee on CME staff: Deborah Samuel, MBA / Director, Live Education Activities / firstname.lastname@example.org.